Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Post the First

Do you wish people would say that going up the stairs was easier than going down?  One hears "it's easier going down than up!" and "it's shorter going down!" constantly.  If we were to tell each other that climbing stairs is easier than carefully plodding our way down them, others would be more inclined to take the stairs.  I've never liked taking the stairs, though.

Random feelings and words make the world an interesting place.  They can creep up on someone and totally surprise him or her, or they could just creep them out.  This blog, though, is not for me to post my random feelings.  This blog is for me to practice my writing.  I'll be posting responses to homework assignments that I have.  I'm sure that if you are in the class where these are assigned, you would understand them a bit more than those who happened upon this blog in the dead of night.  For those who do happen upon this blog, please know that I'm working on my writing.  I'm trying to get better at it, but it's an ongoing process.  

Maybe we should say, "it's easier writing down a page than up!"  I might enjoy the process more if I thought about it like that...

1 comment:

swissarmymama said...

YAY!

You're a good writer, by the way. I don't think I've ever actually read anything you've written, not even a few paragraphs. And this made me smile!